I was tagged by Maikki to share 11 little details.
1. clothes shop - NoaNoa was my ultimate favourite - I even saw a dream that I gave my child name Noa because of that shop :D Today I can't name my favourite shop anymore for my visits to NoaNoa always end up in disappointments.
2. furniture shop - this is something I'll find in the future after changing my apartment to a bigger. ..I've got only 17 sqm you know...
3. sweet - liqouirise!
4. city - Galway and Dublin are my recent favourities but Copenhagen and Edinburgh are a bit former ones. I must say that I like Tampere as well!
5. drink - Tea, green tea if possible and mint tea. Hot chocolate.
6. music - I've been listening to Irish folk music lately and I prefer it with dancing :) I like several kind of music, live music especially. Gospel music has been important to me since I was a child.
7. tv series - I don't have a TV but whenever possible, I go to my neighbor to watch Idols. Though I have a feeling that Idols is not sophisticated enough to be an answear...In Ireland I liked to watch Star Trek, Frasier and The last choir standing, that is kind of a choir singing version of Idols.
8. film - I love films. Amelie, Moulin Rouge, The Triplets of Belleville, Narnia etc. I've been a fan of Tim Burton films but now that I saw Sweeney Todd and didn't really like it, I lost my passion.
9. workout - DIPLOMA WORK. I also started training with my tin whizle. Needs practise.
10. pastries - Cinnamon rolls or buns, how to call Korvapuusti? Best baked during the certain period of a month ;)
11. coffee - I certainly am not a coffeeholic. But I do like a pastry with coffee-chocolate-powder sucar topping.
I'm tagging Pievauja.